Saturday Nine: Can't Stop the Feeling! (2016)

on
Saturday, October 22, 2016
This week's Saturday Nine:


(Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.)


  1. This is an upbeat, positive song. Are you feeling upbeat and positive right now? Maybe not upbeat because I'm exhausted from work, but I'm fairly positive right now. I have Monday off and I'm going to the Tegan and Sara concert on Friday and then I'm on vacation the week after (which also coincides with the Sephora VIB sale) so there's lots of things to look forward to.

  2. Justin Timberlake is a good dancer. And why not? In this song, he sings he has "good soul in my feet." Consider your own dancing talent and compose your own lyric: I have ___________ in my feet. Rhythm. I'm not necessarily a good dancer but I do have good rhythm.

  3. In the video, there's dancing in the laundromat. Do you have dirty clothes in the hamper, or are you all caught up with your laundry? There's definitely dirty clothes in the hamper. I need to do some laundry on Monday.

  4. There's also dancing in the supermarket. What do you need to pick up at the store? Margarine, some lemons, a couple of avocados, orange juice, a pack of naan, a bag of Starbucks French Roast coffee, a carton of half-and-half cream, and snacks (I'm thinking Chicago Mix popcorn, Bugles, Miss Vickie's Sweet Chili & Sour Cream, and maybe some chocolate chip cookies).

  5. This song will appear in the upcoming Dreamworks Trolls movie. Some people believe Troll dolls are good luck. Do you have a good luck charm? I have an ancient Chinese coin that my dad gave me to carry in my purse. It's been blessed by a Buddhist monk and is supposed to protect my money. Or something like that. It's not so much a good luck charm as it is a protector charm, but either way, I haven't taken it out of my purse since I got it (sometimes I kinda forget about it).

  6. Justin Timberlake loves to dunk Oreos in milk. Crazy Sam thinks this is all wrong — the way to eat an Oreo is to twist the two halves apart and lick the cream first. Which method do you prefer, Justin's or Sam's? I gotta say, I prefer Sam's. I've never liked dunking Oreos into milk. Then again, I don't like milk.

  7. Justin admits to some fashion fails. He and Britney Spears wore matching denim outfits that he regrets, and he's sorry he ever tried cornrows. What about you? Can you think of a look you thought was cool at the time, but now it makes you shudder? Low-rise jeans.

  8. He is a very good golfer. When were you last on the golf course? I don't think I've actually ever been on a golf course (unless mini putt counts). I went with some of my guy friends to the Golf Dome a few years ago but we only ever golfed on the driving range (where I actually hit a few balls!).

  9. Random question: Think about your romantic involvements. Were you in love with one of them, some of them, or all of them? Some of them. I mean, I was definitely in love with my long-term boyfriends (e.g. more than one year). The rest of them, I would say I was in like.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9