Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 447

on
Monday, October 31, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. What's your favourite scary movie? The Craft. It's not really that scary in comparison to other horror movies, but it is technically a horror film, and one that I surprisingly love (I say "surprisingly," because I generally don't like horror movies). In fact, I own it on both VHS and DVD and it's probably one of my most-watched movies of all time.

  2. Do you own a feather boa? No, nor have I ever felt the need to own one.

  3. Do you ever cry listening to music? Not usually, but if I'm PMS-ing and a particularly sad song starts playing, then I might tear up a little. But if it's playing in a movie or TV show, forget it, I'm bawling my eyes out (hi, Sia's "Breathe Me" in the series finale of Six Feet Under).

  4. Would you ever get a matching tattoo with someone? Nah, I'm not close enough with anybody to get a matching tattoo with them. As much as I wish friendships and/or relationships last forever, I know realistically that most of them are transitory. You might be friends/partners with someone for decades and then have a falling out. Family is another story, but then no one in my family but me even has a tattoo. And even then, I don't think I actually have that kind of bond with any of them to actually get a matching tattoo with them.

  5. If you could be on a '90s TV show, which show would it be? Sabrina, the Teenage Witch. My favourite! And who doesn't want magical powers and a talking black cat named Salem?

Happy Halloween!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9