Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 443

on
Monday, October 3, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Who taught you how to ride a bike?  I'm actually self-taught. When I was 6, I was so jealous that my brother could ride a bike that I used to take his bike every single day and practice up and down the drive way until I could balance on my own. By the time my parents even thought to buy me my own bike, I could already ride without training wheels.

  2. Do you have any family recipes that were passed down through generations? No. I don't really come from a domestic family.

  3. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds. I've never liked pearls. Also, I just really like sparkly things.

  4. What are three things you really, really like? Aside from cosmetics, food, and sleeping (which are my standard answers), I'm gonna say Gilmore Girls (I am so fucking excited for the revival next month, you don't even know), ankle boots ('tis the season), and shopping on Etsy (it is a treasure trove of the most awesomely random shit).

  5. Something people might be surprised to know about you? I had taken the PSATs for fun in high school (I wasn't applying to schools in the US, so I wasn't going to take the SATs) and had gotten a 1280 score without studying, which makes me wonder what I could've gotten had I actually applied myself.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9