Friday Five: Bacon

on
Friday, October 7, 2016
This week's Friday Five:
  1. When did you most recently have bacon, and what did you have with it? Last night. I went to All Star with my friend Denise for dinner and had the Fiesta grilled cheese, which includes cheddar, pepper jack, spicy cream cheese poppers, bacon bits, and crushed tortillas. It's glorious. But if we're talking like, strips of bacon, then probably a few weeks ago at the cottage. We had bacon at breakfast every single day and it was pretty much the best thing, ever.


  2. How do you like your bacon? Crispy, but with a slight chew.

  3. Where do you rate bacon among the standard breakfast meats? High. I prefer savoury breakfast foods over sweet, so bacon is a must. I think it's because I never have bacon at home, so I really, really love it when I go out to eat.

  4. What's something unusual you've had with bacon as an ingredient? How was it? I guess bacon and Nutella? I had the "Nutella BBBLT" at the Ex four years ago at the Bacon Nation booth. It was alright, but I wouldn't order it again.


  5. What's a better aroma to wake up to than bacon? I wouldn't say it's better, but it's definitely on par with coffee.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9