Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 440

on
Monday, September 12, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Last time you had a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks? Last fall. I'm not a die-hard PSL fan, but I usually have one or two before Starbucks switches over to the holiday drinks.

  2. Last dream you remember? I had a dream last week in which I was still in high school and there was a shooting across the street from the campus and then the shooters made a bomb threat to the school so we were figuring out how to evacuate the building. Pretty bleak, eh?

  3. Who was the last person you complimented, and what was the compliment? I complimented one of my colleagues on her makeup this afternoon.

  4. Who was the last person you gave flowers to? I honestly don't remember. When I was a kid, I made my mom a bouquet of origami flowers for Mother's Day for a several years in a row. But I don't think I've ever given real flowers to anyone.

  5. How are your brows today? Same as usual. I fill and shape them with MAC Eyebrows in Lingering. I literally have not touched my brows with a tweezer in at least half a year and they just won't grow so I have accepted the fact that I will be using brow pencils for the rest of my life.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9