Sunday Video Love: Knife Party (Live)

on
Sunday, August 14, 2016

Went to see Deftones for the third time last night at the International Centre and they proved to me once again why they've been one of my favourite bands for the last 16 years and why, after 28 years, they're still one of the most prevalent and successful bands in their genre. I don't know if it's because of the acoustics of the hangar or the set list for this tour (they do have eight studio albums to work with now) or the vibe of the crowd (which the majority of was in their late 20s to late 30s so it was far less obnoxious and violent), but I've been to at least a hundred shows in my life now and this easily makes it into my Top 5.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9