Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 438

on
Monday, August 29, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. What's the first thing you do at the sink in the morning? Wash my hands because the first thing I do when I wake up is pee. Also, Bath & Body Works' Black Cherry Merlot hand soap is my jam right now. It smells exactly like cherry soda.

  2. A type of junk food you'll do almost anything to keep from having to give up? Pizza. It's my comfort food.

  3. Generally speaking, what kind of beauty products do you like? Pretty much everything. I don't discriminate with cosmetics. But if you were to ask me what kind of beauty products are my favourite to shop for, I'd say lipsticks, eyeshadows, blushes, and highlighters.

  4. Fill in the blanks: "If you want _____ you have to _____." If you want to be successful, you have to be driven.

  5. What's the best sweat-proof makeup? MAC's Pro Longwear products and Blot Powder.

  6. Do you have a lucky charm? I don't know if it would necessarily be categorized as a lucky charm, but my dad gave me an ancient Chinese coin that has been blessed by a Buddhist monk. I keep it in my purse for prosperity and protection. Or something like that.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9