Friday Five: The Force Which Through the Green Fuse Drives the Flower

on
Friday, August 5, 2016
This week's Friday Five:
  1. When did you last have to force your way into something? The crowd for Alexisonfire's set at last year's Riot Fest.

  2. What's something you've recently used physical force on? My garage door at home was getting stuck about a foot from the ground and I discovered there was a jam in the track so I had to use all my strength to pull the emergency cord to fix it manually.

  3. What was the last food you had to force down your throat? A few days ago. When my mom makes dinner, she cooks way too many vegetables (usually Chinese broccoli or choy sum), to the point where I have to force myself to eat them even though I am beyond full and kinda feel like puking. Otherwise, I feel guilty for wasting food.

  4. When did you last have to force a smile or a laugh? Today, at work. Par for the course.

  5. What are the best and worst things about the Star Wars movies? One of the best things about them is the way they bring so many people together. One of the worst things about them is the obnoxious people they bring together.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9