Sunday Video Love: King of the World

on
Sunday, July 3, 2016

Going to see Weezer this Wednesday! I've seen them play a few times before but I'm doubly excited this time because they're going to be performing songs from the White Album, which is officially my summer record this year. It's just fun and catchy and doesn't take itself too seriously, and I can't stop replaying it. It's the ultimate pick-me-up when I have to work eight days in a row and I'm ready to snap. (Works out perfectly, since my next day off will be for this concert and I will actually have worked eight days in a row.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9