Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 433

on
Monday, July 25, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Men who groom their brows — your thoughts? You do you, boo. I work in an industry where you see men in full drag makeup to completely bare faced, so it depends on the type of guy. There are guys who wanna look more feminine (and who rock it really, really well) and guys who wanna just look like guys. That having been said, I am attracted to guys who have minimal brow grooming. Like, neat and clean (no uni-brow or anything) but not overly shaped.

  2. Have you ever mowed a lawn? No. At my old house, we always hired gardeners/landscapers. Then I lived in an apartment for a year and we didn't have a lawn. And now I live in a condo townhouse neighbourhood, so the management takes care of all the landscaping.

  3. Do you wear many hats (figuratively or literally)? Literally, no. I never got into them and I don't really think they suit me. Figuratively, I think everyone wears lots of hats. I'm a daughter, a sister, a niece, a granddaughter, a cousin, a makeup artist, a friend, a manager, a Canadian, a Chinese person, a foodie, a music enthusiast, an avid reader, etc.

  4. Your favourite lipstick at the moment? Urban Decay's Vice Lipstick in Safe Word. It's a creamy, opaque, matte mauve-toned nude that goes on super smooth and isn't drying.

  5. If you could dye your hair any colour, or combination of colours, just for today, what colours would you use? Royal blue to seafoam green ombre for that mermaid swag. I swear if it wasn't so hard to achieve and maintain, I would totally do it. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9