Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 431

on
Monday, July 11, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Do you have any birthmarks? No. At least none that I can see.

  2. Are your toes currently painted? If so, what are they wearing? Yes, Dior's 301 Bleuette, which is a pastel blue. Weirdly enough, I don't like wearing light colours on my nails but I love them on my toes.

  3. What's your signature dance move? LOL, no dance moves for me.

  4. When was the last time you gave someone flowers? Honestly, I don't think I've ever given anyone flowers. Even for my mom on Mother's Day, I take her out for lunch or dinner rather than get her flowers. They're pretty, but ultimately useless and impractical, so while I don't mind being on the receiving end of them, I usually don't gift flowers.

  5. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being pro-caliber, how do you rate your winged liner skills? 10, with liquid, cream gel, pencil, eyeshadow, what have you. I wear winged liner almost everyday, and I'm a makeup artist that executes winged liner on others almost everyday, so it would almost be weird for me not to be pro-caliber at winged liner at this point.
2 comments on "Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 431"
  1. I'm so with you on #2. It's the oddest thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think on the hands, pastels are like, too girly and cutesy? Whereas on the toes, it just looks clean, you know? :P

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9