Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 430

on
Monday, July 4, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Have you ever worn "Instagram makeup"? No. I'm not about the super-bold brows or overdrawn lips or intense contouring or baking or even false lashes. No judgment to those who do like it, though; a lot of my own clients love this look so I apply it all the time on others. I just don't like it on myself.

  2. How did you style your hair today? Up in a bun. It's summer. Wearing it up is the only option.

  3. What makes you feel hopeful? When I look at my schedule and see "Day Off."

  4. Five words that describe your home? Messy but all my own.

  5. East Coast or West Coast? East Coast. I can definitely appreciate the landscape and culture and beauty of the West Coast, but I was born and raised in the East Coast so it will always be home to me. I'd pick NYC over LA anyday.

  6. Something you need to get rid of but can't? All my old lip glosses and nail polishes. And old clothes. It's not so much that I can't get rid of them, it's more that I'm far too lazy to sort through them.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9