Friday Five: Food Pyramid

on
Friday, July 8, 2016
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What constituted your most recent six to eleven servings of bread, cereal, rice, or pasta? I had a bowl of rice at dinner, an everything bagel at lunch, and two blueberry Eggos for breakfast.

  2. What constituted your most recent three to five servings of vegetables? I had green beans and bell peppers at dinner, and cucumbers in my bagel at lunch. So I might be lacking in the veggie department today...

  3. What constituted your most recent two to four servings of fruit? I had grapes at lunch and blueberries at breakfast.

  4. What constituted your most recent two to three servings of yogurt, milk, or cheese? There was dill cream cheese in my bagel at lunch, and I had a vanilla Greek yogurt at breakfast.

  5. What constituted your most recent two to three servings of meat, poultry, fish, dry beans, eggs, or nuts? I had curry beef at dinner. I actually don't eat a lot of meat unless I'm going out to eat.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9