Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 428

on
Monday, June 20, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1.  Matte red lips or glossy nude lips? Right now, glossy nude lips. I'll wear matte red lips once in a while but it's not one of my go-to looks for summer.

  2. What's your favourite snack food? Chicago Mix popcorn, Veggie Straws, and Terra Mediterranean exotic vegetable chips. I also really like summer fruit like strawberries and watermelon. 

  3. Roller blades or roller skates? Roller skates.

  4. What makes you feel wonderful? Sleep. And also a glorious pineapple coconut slush from Presotea.

  5. Who do you think is cute? Ryan Higa. There are few people who are simultaneously cute and hot, but I find him to be both.

  6. Eyelash extensions or hair extensions? Neither. Both my lashes and my hair are really long, so I've never considered getting either. (Also, no judgement to those who want them, but they kinda freak me out. It stems from a childhood phobia of dolls.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9