Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 425

on
Monday, May 30, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. French nails, French kissing or French fries? French fries, forever and always. They never let me down.


  2. Favourite Britney Spears song? It's a tie between "Toxic," which I feel represents the peak of her career, "Piece of Me," which marked her comeback, and "3," which is when she really got her life back on track after all the crazy drama. (Man, I took such a trip down memory lane just now because I literally grew up with Britney. Seriously. In 1999, I was in Grade 7 and "...Baby One More Time" just came out, and she was supporting her first album with a mall tour across North America and I went to the one that was at my local mall. I thought it was the coolest thing, ever.)


  3. Favourite pair of sunglasses? My Gucci GG 3166/S sunglasses in black.


  4. In what job did you have the most fun? My current one. It's also been the most challenging and the most rewarding because it's allowed me to grow and learn the most. Not gonna lie, being a makeup artist is pretty fucking awesome.

  5. Backstage or front of house? Backstage. It's kinda cool to see the behind-the-scenes of a show.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9