Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 417

on
Monday, April 4, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. What makeup colours are you wearing today? A lot of peaches and bronze. I used my new Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette, Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in Video (a muted peachy brown) with Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter in Fireball (champagne peach with pink shimmer-sheen) buffed on top, Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter in Sin (champagne gold) as my actual highlight, and NARS Audacious Lipstick in Barbara (a medium peachy beige).

  2. Whom do you feel closest to? My friends Ronsee, Chelsea, and Austin. And my mom.

  3. Where do you see yourself this time next year? Hopefully richer. Both my car and my loan will be paid off by then.

  4. What do you always avoid? Driving in rush hour and driving downtown. Also, drug addicts. And drug dealers, for that matter.

  5. What was the last fruit you ate? A clementine.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9