Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 416

on
Monday, March 28, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. What's one beauty product you like to always have a backup of? MAC's Eyebrows in Lingering. It's been my ride-or-die for over a decade now. I have at least three backups of it at any given time. No matter how many brow pencils I try, Lingering is just the perfect shade for my brows and the texture is just creamy enough that it glides on really smoothly but without sliding. The only downside is that it's a very thin mechanical pencil that only propels outwards but not back in, so you never know how much product is left. Thus, the three backups. 'Cause I cannot be without eyebrows. They are thin, sparse, completely uneven, and completely different shapes. (You know how people are like, "Eyebrows are sisters, not twins"? Well, my eyebrows aren't even friends.) So it is crucial that I have a backup of it in case my pencil finishes after only doing like, half an eyebrow.

  2. When was the last time you spoke to someone in your family? I talked to my mom a couple hours ago.

  3. What was the last bad movie you watched? How to Be Single. Okay, it wasn't that bad (I mean, Rebel Wilson really saves it, and the ending was somewhat unexpected which was nice given the super-predictable plot) but it definitely wasn't great.

  4. What's a phrase you say a lot? "You do you, boo." What started off as a mockery has now been ingrained into my everyday speech. So the joke's really on me.

  5. Who makes the best chocolate? I'm not a huge chocolate person in general, but I'd have to say the best I've ever eaten was at La Maison du Chocolat in NYC.
1 comment on "Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 416"
  1. Your taste in makeup is pretty great. I personally believe in sacrificing quantity over quality and I’ll always go for a great high-end product on a budget.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9