Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 413

on
Monday, March 7, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Stripes, polka dots or florals? My wardrobe is predominantly solid black, but I do have a couple shirts that are striped. And I don't mind polka dots in underwear. But I really only like floral print in lining or in packaging.

  2. What's your favourite cheesecake? The Fresh Banana Cream Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. We don't have it here in Canada, so it makes it that much better when I can have it.

  3. What spring flowers do you look forward to? Tulips. To me, it's like the symbol for spring. They're pretty and cheerful, and when they bloom, you know winter is gone for good.

  4. Have you ever made homemade waffles? Nope. I don't even have a waffle iron.

  5. What three pieces of makeup (only three) would you like to have with you to do your makeup today? MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation in NC35, MAC Eyebrows in Lingering, and Urban Decay Perversion Mascara.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9