Saturday Nine: Sorry (2015)

on
Saturday, February 6, 2016
This week's Saturday Nine:


(Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.)


  1. This song is a plea for a second chance. Are you good at forgiving/forgetting? Forgiving? Usually, if I feel like the person is being sincere. But forgetting? Never.

  2. Justin asks his girl to "forget this." What have you done/said recently that you wish could just be forgotten? Nothing really comes to mind. Because I'm in an industry where I have to be sociable, I'm usually pretty good at filtering my words so I don't say something I'll regret.

  3. Mr. Bieber says he needs just 6 hours sleep every night. How about you? How much sleep do you require to feel sharp? I would say about six as well. I would love to get eight, but my sad reality is about four to six regularly if I have work. Even on my days off, I try to get eight, but I always wake up automatically after five and then try to go back to sleep.

  4. Justin prefers D&G underwear, which can cost as much as $102/pair. Sam may be crazy, but there's no way she'd spend that much on underwear. What's something you're willing to splurge on? Cosmetics. I don't even think twice at spending $55 on a lipstick or $150 on a face serum. I would also be willing to splurge on a designer wallet or handbag if I really love the style and I think I would get a lot of use out of it. I have a Miu Miu wallet that I spent $550 on a few years ago, but I use it every day so I don't mind that the initial cost was quite high. I'm currently eyeing a YSL wallet right now, and I might cave in and buy it in the next few months... I've also been wanting the Mulberry Alexa and the Proenza Schouler PS1 Medium for a few years now, though realistically, I won't spend $1,000+ on a handbag until my car and my loan are paid off. Is it weird that I don't even blink an eye at spending like that much on cosmetics in a month, but I have to really think about spending that much on a single item despite its much lower cost per use over time?

  5. He may be picky about underwear but not cuisine. He loves Big Macs. If we were going to McDonald's, what would you order? A Filet O' Fish combo and a Junior Chicken sandwich. I fancy myself a foodie, but sometimes you just need some good ol' fashioned fast food.

  6. When it comes to healthier fare, Bieber has told fans he enjoys snacking on bananas and grapes. What do you reach for between meals? Weirdly enough, I don't snack a lot. But I do have a sick addiction to Presotea's Panda Milk Tea right now.

  7. Performing in Germany, Justin Bieber told a girl who approached the stage, "Ich liebe dich” ("I love you") and she fainted. Have you ever fainted? No. I even had heat stroke one summer when I went to Warped Tour and spent the whole day outside in 35°C (plus humidity) weather, and I didn't faint.

  8. As a kid, Justin was teased for being one of the shortest in his class. What do you recall being teased about in school? Glasses, braces, bad haircuts, having asthma, being chubby, being nerdy, being the new girl... I got teased for just about everything in elementary school because I went to an all girls' school and girls can be fucking vicious bitches. Things got better in high school, though, 'cause I finally got a backbone (it probably also helped that I got contacts, got my braces taken off, grew out my hair, got some inhalers, etc.). I stopped caring about fitting in and just embraced what I liked. I learned that when people are vicious to you, you gotta be vicious back. Bullies feed off of weakness.

  9. Random question: Will you be watching this weekend's Super Bowl? No. I didn't even know the Super Bowl was this weekend. I find that it's a much bigger deal in the US, and not a lot of people here really talk about it or hype it up (or at least the people I talk to). Also, I just don't care for sports in general. 
2 comments on "Saturday Nine: Sorry (2015)"
  1. Seriously - I don't even know anyone who has ever fainted. Thank god for evolving fashion and feminism (no corsets).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HAVE seen people who have fainted, but they've only ever been at mosh pits at particularly crazy shows, especially the ones that are outside in the sweltering heat. It's usually from dehydration or exhaustion. But fainting from meeting a celeb seems melodramatic and unrealistic, lol.

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9