Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 362

on
Monday, February 15, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. What are you chasing at the moment? Sleep. I can never get enough. I did pretty well this weekend, though, 'cause I had Valentine's and today off (it's Family Day in Ontario). But then it's back to the grind tomorrow, five days straight.

  2. Today I'm wearing… A dark grey striped long-sleeve shirt from Uniqlo, black sweatpants from Aerie, and fuzzy socks from Bath & Body Works. I haven't left the house today, and don't intend to.

  3. Should you always have a backup plan? I think it depends on the situation, and the logical side of me says yes, you should always have a backup plan... but then the realistic side of me never actually has one. I just figure out a different plan if Plan A doesn't work out. I've never been a good long-term planner.

  4. What makeup or beauty topics do you like to talk about the most? Skin (skincare, primers, foundations, concealers, etc.), colour products (eyeshadows, lipsticks, blushes, etc.), and application techniques. Let's be real, though, I can talk about beauty for hours. The things I don't care to talk about are contouring, false lashes, and hair.

  5. To whom do you feel closest right now? No one person in particular, but I generally feel close to my good friends Ronsee, Chelsea, and Austin. I feel close to my mom as well. And certain colleagues, because I see them the most often.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9