Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 359

on
Monday, February 1, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Do you have a favourite mug? Yup, it's a giant dusty periwinkle mug that I got from the Disney store years ago. It has a watercolour-style illustration of Eeyore on it. I also have the same style in yellow with Winnie the Pooh on it, but Eeyore's always been my favourite.

  2. Can you concentrate with music playing in the background? Typically, yes. The only exceptions are if I'm writing (like blogging or composing an e-mail), during which I can only play instrumental music (like Lindsey Stirling), or watching a TV show/movie/YouTube video (obviously because I need to pay attention to what the characters/people are saying).

  3. Do you like scented powder products, and if you do, what's your favourite one? I am kind of indifferent to scents in my powder products, but my favourite is the Too Faced cocoa powder scent, which is in all of their "chocolate" products (the Chocolate Bar eyeshadow palettes and the Chocolate Bronzer series).

  4. Are you a hot pink lipstick kinda girl/guy? Yup. I'm going to be in a hot pink phase for this spring.

  5. How's your hair today? Clean and up in a messy bun.
2 comments on "Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 359"
  1. I'm still smitten with the fragrance of Guerlain powders. They can be a bit over the top but I have a weakness for a lot of their perfumes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not, I've never smelled or owned a Guerlain product. I KNOW, RIGHT? I guess the Meteorites balls just never interested me enough. But I may give the pressed version a look-see.

      Also, I've never smelled any of their fragrances... :O

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9