Friday Five: SW: TFA

on
Friday, January 15, 2016
This week's Friday Five:
  1. When did you last wear a lei (or something similar)? I don't think I've ever worn a lei, but I did have flowers in my hair for an event I did a few months ago...

  2. What are your thoughts on organically grown produce? Though organic produce is great in theory, it apparently doesn't take a lot to claim something as organic these days, so a lot of food that is certified "organic" still has quite a lot of chemicals or hormones in them; thusly, I don't go out of my way to eat or buy organic, which is usually a lot more expensive, too. Plus, I don't often taste or see a difference in organically grown produce. That having been said, I don't go out of my way to not eat organic... I just don't care that much about it.

  3. Which Goldie Hawn movies have you seen? Oddly enough, of the 28 movies she's been in, I think I've only ever seen The First Wives Club.

  4. What's something you've recently and reluctantly flown solo on? I used to have a thing about eating alone in public areas because if I'm by myself, I like to eat in peace and quiet... but I had lunch by myself in a food court the other day while reading my book, and it was actually quite nice.

  5. What experience do you have with BB or pellet guns? Some of my guy friends have BB guns, so I've shot targets in a friend's backyard once, but that's about it. I'm pretty sure they're banned here, so they keep it on the down-low and make sure they only use it in open space with no one around.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9