Friday Five: Sense

on
Friday, January 29, 2016
This week's Friday Five:
  1. How would you describe your sense of direction? Generally pretty good... but it really depends on where I am. I mean, I drive around a lot, and I think the more you travel, the more you know your directions. Like, I would say, "Oh, the restaurant is at the south-west corner of such-and-such" rather than "Oh, the restaurant is next to the gas station that's by that bus stop." That having been said, it's not like I wouldn't get lost in a forest or something. Obviously, then, I would have to know where the sun rises or sets and figure it out from there.

  2. Whose sense of humour is most like yours? In real life, I'd say my friend Austin and my friend Ronsee. In the YouTube world, I'd say Lilly Singh, Ryan Higa, and Rhett McLaughlin.

  3. What film's or novel's sense of place really impressed you? In film, I'd say Amélie. In a novel, I'd say Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden.

  4. When did you most recently and accurately sense danger? I don't know, I try not to get myself into situations where I sense danger.

  5. How would you describe the scent of your car's interior? Stale cigarette smoke. Gross, I know. But I did just buy this Korean car air freshener that's supposed to smell like peach. I'm gonna put it in tomorrow and see how it goes. I had one that had a "squash" scent. But it smelled really nice — clean, fresh, slightly sweet — and not like squash at all (which would've been a little weird, honestly). So peach might smell like apple, for all I know.
4 comments on "Friday Five: Sense"
  1. Lol, fake squash fragrance. That's so Korean. For a second though, I read that sentence as you buying a Korean car, not a car air freshener!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I wonder what fake squash is supposed to smell like. It's a bit fruity but a bit like Japanese soda (ramune). Maybe something was lost in translation, lol.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9