Sunday Video Love: Flesh Without Blood/Life in the Vivid Dream

on
Sunday, December 6, 2015

Life's been crazy hectic lately; I got a new position at work that requires a lot more travel time, and my social life's gotten surprisingly busier (I even managed to fit in some volunteering last week!) so that I've found myself anywhere but home recently. This means spending a lot more time in my car, which equates to listening to a lot more music. The one stand-out of recent releases is Grimes' new album, Art Angels, which is one of the most fun, catchy, quirky, dance-y, and just downright weird records I've heard in a while. If you like electro-pop, download this immediately. It never fails to put me in a good mood.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9