Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 354

on
Monday, December 28, 2015
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Did you get any beauty loot for the holidays this year? Most of the beauty loot I got for the holidays was from myself. I think when you work in the beauty industry, no one likes getting you beauty products because they think you have everything (I don't need anything, to be fair, but I always want more). As mentioned, I got the Urban Decay Vice4 eyeshadow palette, but I also ordered a ton of stuff from MAC, including eight of the new Velvetease Pencils, six of the new Huggable Glasses, two lipsticks and the blush duo from Ellie Goulding, the Dita Von Teese lipstick, plus the Beauty Powder, Iridescent Powder, and a few Foiled Shadows from Faerie Whispers. (I also ordered 12 of the new Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolours today.) A few weeks ago, I ordered a bunch of the new eyeshadows from Anastasia Beverly Hills and had it shipped to my brother's apartment in NYC, except he forgot to bring it with him when he came back for Christmas, so I haven't gotten them yet. My friend Chelsea did, however, get me the new Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette for Christmas, which I'm very excited about.

  2. What are three things you do every morning without fail? Brush my teeth, wash my face, and moisturize. Also: make coffee and have a cigarette. I am evil until I get my caffeine and nicotine. Seriously, don't even talk to me.

  3. How do you feel about wearing white liner on the water line? Not for me. I'm generally not a huge fan of putting anything on my water line. If I'm doing a really intense smoky eye, I'll line half my water line with carbon black pencil, but that's it. I find that blending eyeshadow underneath the lash line is much more effective in making eyes look bigger.

  4. What’s something that helps you concentrate? Coffee, a cigarette, or silence. Also, taking a shower.

  5. Mascara or false lashes? Mascara, always. I apply false lashes on my clients all the time, but on myself, it's extremely rare. I think I've had falsies on like, three times in my whole life. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9