Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 344

on
Monday, October 12, 2015
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. How often do you venture out of your makeup comfort zone? I try to aim for once or twice a week. See, my comfort zone consists of medium-to-full coverage foundation, winged liquid liner, and shaped eyebrows. I'll wear pretty much any colour on my eyes, lips, and cheeks, but for me to wear sheer foundation, no liner, or messy eyebrows would be out of my comfort zone.

  2. What's a makeup, skin care, or hair care product that's been rocking your world lately? The new Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminators (especially in the shade So Hollywood) and Eyeshadows (especially the shades Pink Champagne, Dusty Rose, Burnt Orange Matte, Copper Shimmer, and Rosette), my custom Bite Beauty lipstick (it's a light warm pink nude in a demi-matte finish and smells like Starburst candy), Farmacy's Lip Bloom in Apple Rosemary, and May Coop's Raw Sauce

  3. What are you wearing on your nails right now? Jin Soon's Farrago. It's a dark reddened plum with green-gold iridescent shimmer in it, and it's freakin' beautiful.

  4. When you take breaks during the workday (I hope you take breaks), do you like to take them with someone else, or do you prefer to spend the time alone? I think it depends on who the person is, but I generally like to spend my break time alone. I spend all of my work day around other people, so I need to have breathers in between. I like having peace and quiet to have a smoke and a coffee while checking Instagram or playing Words With Friends, or catching up on my novel while eating lunch.

  5. Someone you admired when you were a kid? Gwen Stefani. No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom was the first record I ever owned (and it just celebrated its 20th anniversary a few days ago!) and I thought Gwen was the coolest person, ever. Her fashion and her hair and her makeup were always on-point (except for the eyebrows, but you know, it was the '90s), and her voice has always been one of the most unique in pop-rock. She always kept true to herself, too, and never let anything deter her from her career. Actually, she's still pretty damn cool to this day.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9