Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 388

on
Monday, August 31, 2015
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Are you more polished or punk rock? These days, I'm definitely more on the polished side of things, at least aesthetically. But I like to think I still have a punk rock mentality.

  2. Houndstooth or leopard print? I think it depends on what it is. Like, I have a pair of Converse Chuck Taylors in a houndstooth knit, but then I have leopard-print scarves... However, I do think I am naturally more attracted to houndstooth.

  3. Buns or braids? Buns. Well, one sloppy bun. I'm not opposed to braids, but I just can't be bothered with them.

  4. When was the last time you wore false lashes? I think sometime last year? I was doing an artistry event and wanted fuller looking lashes so I thought I'd break the habit and try some falsies... And I hate 'em. My lashes are already really long on their own and kinda heavy with the amount of mascara I use (three coats, baby), so adding falsies made me feel like I couldn't keep my eyes open. It's funny, I put false lashes on other people all the time, sometimes multiple times a day, but I just hate wearing them myself. They're just generally uncomfortable to wear. I don't know how some people do this everyday.

  5. Something that made you laugh over the weekend? I am currently suffering from acute bronchitis, so I'm trying my best not to laugh because I'll cough and choke. But there were some parts of China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan (the sequel to Crazy Rich Asians that I just finished last night) that made me crack up. Old Chinese ladies are ridiculous.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9