Sunday Video Love: Wake Up Call

on
Sunday, July 26, 2015

Guys, I've had this song on repeat for like, the last three days. I listen to a lot of YouTube musicians and though a lot of them have great covers, not many have great originals. So I don't know why it's taken me so long to get into Alex Goot's music (who does both covers and originals brilliantly), but better late than never. His album, Wake Up Call, of which this song is the title track, reminds me so much of Something Corporate (with just a hint of Straylight Run) that I can't help but think I'm back in my teenage angsty emo pop phase. (Whereas it was a guilty pleasure back then, now I have no shame.) Finally, a fun fact: Alex Goot and Elle Fowler (the blonde in this video, and also a YouTuber) are now engaged, just over a year after this video was released.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9