Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 380

on
Monday, July 6, 2015
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Describe your typical weekend makeup look. Something you gotta know about me: If I'm putting make-up on, I don't do it half-assed. It's full-face or nothing. I'm rarely ever off on weekends, so my "weekend look" is pretty much the same as my "weekday look." That is, a bit of concealer, foundation powder, winged liquid liner, tons of mascara, defined eyebrows, glowy blush, and highlighter. That's my bare minimum if I'm bothering to put make-up on. My eyeshadows and lipsticks will vary depending on my mood. The only time I go out without make-up on is when I'm at home and I ran out of cigarettes and I have to go to the convenience store to buy more. 

  2. Have you ever trimmed your nose hair (be honest!)? Yeah. Doesn't everyone? 

  3. Mascara primer: totally necessary or totally overrated? I think the right one can work wonders when used in conjunction with a good mascara, but I don't personally bother with mascara primers.

  4. Gladiator shoes or espadrilles? (P.S. "Neither" is not an option. You have to choose one.)? If I had to pick, I guess gladiator shoes... but only the kind that's ankle-length. I hate the look of the knee-length ones.

  5. 5 random things you're loving right now? Black sesame macarons from Kerry's Macarons, Jamie Campbell Bower, my new Gucci sunglasses, peach gelato from Love Gelato, and iced chai lattes from Aroma.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9