Friday Five: Bonus Questions, 2

on
Friday, July 31, 2015
Bonus questions from Friday Five:
  1. What's on your toilet tank? Nothing, actually, 'cause I have one of those metal racks that goes over and around the toilet tank. But on the rack, I have a box of tissues and some feminine hygiene products.

  2. What's on the dashboard of your car? A Rabbico air freshener in the "Light Squash" scent that I got from Pacific Mall.

  3. What's on top of your fridge? There's nothing directly on my fridge because it's blocked in by cupboards. But in the cupboards above my fridge, I keep extra paper towels, toilet paper rolls, tissue boxes, and baby wipes.

  4. What's on your front porch? An empty flower pot that I use as an ash tray.

  5. What's on your bathroom sink? A bar of Lush Miranda soap in a metal soap dish, and a tube of Shiseido Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam.

  6. How have you personalized your space at work? I don't work in an office so I don't exactly have my own space to personalize... but I do have a drawer, and I keep random shit in there like breath mints, hand creams, extra tampons and pads, and coupons.

  7. What's the most you've spent on one meal out, and was it worth it? The most I've ever spent on a meal with my own money was the tasting menu at Auberge du Pommier. The food was good and the service was excellent, and I did think it was worth it in the end, but I do find it to be a bit overrated in general.

  8. What's the greatest height you've looked down from? I went up the CN Tower when I was a kid and looked down from the glass floor they have on the observation deck. So, 1,122 feet from the ground.

  9. What animal have you seen in the wild that most people see only in books, in other visual media, or in zoos? I'm not exactly outdoorsy so I don't go into woods or forests or anything (I don't go camping or go to cottages), but there are foxes in my neighbourhood...

  10. Among songs in your iTunes (or other media player), how many contain the word "eye" or "eyes," and which is your favourite? I have 34 songs with the word "eye" or "eyes" in it. My favourite would probably be "Diamond Eyes" by Deftones, followed by "Cross Out the Eyes" by Thursday.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9