Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 377

on
Monday, June 15, 2015
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Sunglasses or hats? My head seems to be too big for most hats and I end up looking ridiculous in them (any of them; baseball caps, fedoras, beanies, sun hats, cloches, etc.), so as much as I want to get into hats, I can't. Thusly, sunglasses. But I don't really wear sunglasses often, either, because I'll only wear them if I'm not wearing make-up (Asian nose bridge + long lashes with mascara = hot mess) and that's a rarity for me. So, conclusion: I prefer gloomy weather.

  2. Have you ever been waterskiing? No. I was really quite into swimming and water sports when I was younger, but had never tried waterskiing. Now, of course, I hate beaches. And in general, I'm just like, "Gross, sports." 

  3. Preppy or bohemian? Er, neither. Preppy looks too stuck-up and clean-cut, and bohemian looks too sloppy and unstructured. I find myself to be somewhere in-between in everything. 

  4. Bright lipstick or bright eyeliner? Bright lipstick, hands down.

  5. What's your current favourite face cream? Shu Uemura's Depsea Hydrability Moisturizing Emulsion. I never thought much about Shu Uemura's skincare range, but I ordered this on a whim when they were offering a 25% discount through their website. I haven't really heard much about it and I don't know anyone else that's used it, but it's fantastic. I'm using it as my night-time moisturizer right now, and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and well-hydrated while still being lightweight and fast-absorbing. It never feels sticky or heavy, which is ideal for me since I layer it on top of serums. And it smells great, too.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9