Friday Five: Alt

on
Friday, June 12, 2015
This week's Friday Five:
  1. A sandwich is usually some kind of ingredients between slices of bread, but what's a great sandwich that has no bread at all? Do tacos count? Because I do really love Taco Bell (especially their steak quesadillas and chalupas), and their motto is "Think outside the bun," after all...

  2. A salad is generally thought of as a mixture of fresh greens, but what's a great salad whose main ingredients are not veggies? Does caprese salad count? I mean, technically, tomatoes are fruits and basil is an herb... If not, then fruit salad, especially if it includes pineapple and/or mango.

  3. Juice is usually the liquid squeezed from a fruit or vegetable. What's a juice you enjoy that isn't? Ummm, none. I only like fruit juices. Unless it's juice in reference to energy or electricity, then I enjoy it a great deal.

  4. Milk is usually the food that a mammal produces for its young. How do you feel about milk alternatives that aren't animal-produced? They're great for people who are lactose intolerant. I'm okay with soy milk, but I don't have it often. That having been said, I'm not big on milk to begin with; I only drink it if it's in my cereal or in my latte.

  5. A staple is usually some food that forms the basic constituent of a cultural diet. What's a staple in your diet that doesn't exactly fit that definition? Cheese. I needs my cheese. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9