Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 372

on
Monday, May 11, 2015
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. BEE-BOO-BEEP! Fast-forward to the year 2115. What does the average woman carry in her purse? Well, I do think humans will have ruined Earth by then, but for the sake of this question, I'll digress. I think there will be a technological advancement that will allow everything to be accessed through a portable device that will render phones, music players, cameras, cards, cash, wallets, keys, mirrors, etc. useless. So, that device (plus a cute case for it, obviously, 'cause humanity will never not want to accessorize). Maybe some gum or mints or a pill that you take once a day that guarantees fresh breath all day. And some make-up. Because let's be real, nothing will replace a good ol' fashioned lipstick. 

  2. On a scale of 1-10, with one being sluggish and 10 being jazzed up, what's your current energy level? I'm at like, a 3. I went to sleep at 6:00 this morning (was doing my nails while watching YouTube, which means I was watching videos for hours) and woke up at 2:00 this afternoon, thereby thoroughly fucking up my schedule and now I feel like shit. I have a headache and a neck cramp, and I had to help my mom clean the garage today. I desperately need an iced coffee.

  3. What was your best hairstyle of all time? Well, as I've mentioned here, I don't really do my hair these days, but there was a point in my life (when I was young and had all the time in the world) where I curled my hair every day and it looked quite glam. 

  4. All you need is love and… At least six hours of sleep, coffee, my iPhone, good tunes, cigarettes, face cleanser, a good moisturizer, a toothbrush, glasses and/or contact lenses, and a good book. And maybe some cheesy bread. And gelato.

  5. Fashion fringe (shoes, boots, clothes, bags): a do or a don't? For me personally, it's a big don't. I am definitely not a fringe person. I'm more about metal details, like zippers and studs. More rock and roll, less hippie cowboy. That having been said, I'm not a big fan of fringe on other people, either. I mean, some people can pull it off, but I generally don't like it.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9