Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 367

on
Monday, April 6, 2015
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. What are three pieces of advice you would give to a younger woman? 

    a) It's better to fail at something you love than succeed at something you hate.
    b) Don't surround yourself with negative people. They will drag you down.
    c) Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize.

  2. Nail charms (dangly or otherwise) — yes or no? Dear god, no. They are neither practical nor aesthetically pleasing.

  3. Are you looking forward to anything this week? Dinner at The Keg and then bowling on Saturday night!

  4. Ripped jeans or boyfriend jeans? If I had to pick, then ripped, because boyfriend jeans don't flatter anyone but skinny models. But I don't do jeans in general, because they are the most uncomfortable things, ever. Don't know how I did it for so long. Enter Leggings Pants from Uniqlo. Yasssssss.

  5. What do your sunglasses look like? I've been using the same pair of Dior sunglasses for five years:



  6. Last weird dream you had? I don't remember. I'm weird with dreams. I'll have a really memorable, vivid dream and then all day, I'll be like, "Man, I had the weirdest dream." And then the next day, I will have completely forgotten what it was about. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9