Sunday Video Love: Say Something

on
Sunday, January 11, 2015

Okay, I don't watch a lot of television, but I do watch a lot of YouTube, and I somehow found myself watching the entire third season of X Factor because of these two. It's not just their singing talent, but I think they are genuinely the cutest real-life couple I have ever seen. Look the way they look at each other; it's like you stepped into the most intimate moment. Also, the performance of this song... I get all the feels, man. All the feels.
2 comments on "Sunday Video Love: Say Something"
  1. Yep - awesome. I love this song already and they did it justice, but with their own spin. I don't watch this show but performances like this kinda make me wanna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How terrible is it that this version was the one I heard first? I had to look up the original afterwards. This is one of those instances where I like the original just as much as the covers.

      See, I don't watch this show either, but then I was on YouTube and just kept clicking related videos and somehow ended up watching these two and got HOOKED. So then I watched ALL their performances. It's really addictive, lol.

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9