Sunday Video Love: Zombie

on
Sunday, December 28, 2014

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I spent mine sleeping, eating copious amounts of food with family, and playing Heads Up!. My brother flew in for Christmas so I've been busy doing the family thing and haven't had much me-time, but the holiday craziness is winding down so I can focus a little more on posting here. On that note, this song has nothing to do with the season or the holidays; I've just been listening to a lot of The Cranberries lately because it seems like my '90s phase is here to stay.
2 comments on "Sunday Video Love: Zombie"
  1. Haha, I enjoyed Cranberries back in the day. Hope you had a great holiday, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was born like, five or six years earlier so I could've enjoyed The Cranberries in their heyday... and all the other bands that came to prominence in the early '90s, lol.

      Thank you, hope you and yours had a great holiday as well!!!

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9