Friday Five: Mammalian

on
Friday, August 15, 2014
This week's Friday Five:
  1. Have you drunk the milk of some animal other than a cow? If so, how was it? Do humans count as animals? My mom has told me that I was breast-fed, but I obviously don't remember it. Otherwise, I don't think so... but then, I hate milk in general, so I don't know if I'd really care to try. I have, however, had goat cheese. It's quite delightful in small amounts.

  2. How sensitive are you to changes in atmospheric temperature? Not that sensitive, given that I live in Toronto and there's like, a 50-degree difference between summer and winter temperatures. I am, however, sensitive to changes in atmospheric pressure. I get crazy bad headaches.

  3. How do you feel about your body hair? I've accepted and learned to live with it, but it doesn't mean I don't hate it. Removing it is absolutely tedious. I wear pants all year round just to avoid having to shave my legs that often. I totally wish I could be hairless from my nose down (I say nose, because I think having nose hairs is quite important to filter out dirt and stuff).

  4. What's something you know about the moment of your birth or the events immediately before and after? I was born in the morning on a Saturday in a northern Toronto hospital. It was a cold but sunny November day. I was neither early nor late (which means I was conceived right around Valentine's Day — so cliché). That's pretty much it. 

  5. What non-mammalian animal do you feel the most kinship with? It's occurred to me, after contemplating this question, that I don't really care for non-mammalian animals. So... none.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9