Friday Five: Zero

on
Friday, July 25, 2014
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What is something you have run out of? These days, energy. I'm just always so damn tired. Instead of going out on my days off, I often just sleep for the whole day. Like, I'll sleep for eight hours, get up, eat, maybe do a chore or two (usually laundry), do some reading, and then nap for four hours. Who has time for a social life when sleep is to be had? (Oh, god. I'm getting old.) 

  2. What is something you don't know anything about? There are plenty of things I don't know anything about. Like, astrophysics, particle physics, quantum physics... Basically, anything they talk about on The Big Bang Theory.

  3. What is something that needs emptying? Ironically, my "empties" bag. I have accumulated a lot of empty containers over the last three months. Will need to do an empties post at the end of this month...

  4. There are a lot of stylistic or slangy ways to say "zero." Which are your favourite? Nil, or nada.

  5. When did you last receive something free when you were expecting to pay for it? Last month, I went to Starbucks at the mall with my friend (who works in the mall), and the girl cashing us out gave us our iced lattes for free because she knew my friend.
2 comments on "Friday Five: Zero"
  1. Aw, I miss *seeing* you around more often! Hope you can get some rest this long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I miss being around more often. :( I've been so caught up with work and just doing make-up ALL DAY LONG that I am super exhausted by the time I come home. I literally spend my days off sleeping 'cause that's all I wanna do. I do, however, have this weekend off! I wanna catch up on some blogging and reading blogs and general Internet things, lol.

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9