Friday Five: Figure Five

on
Friday, May 9, 2014
This week's Friday Five:
  1. In what way was someone recently rude to you? People are rude to me all the time. It's the nature of my job. Just today, I had a girl ask me a question and then walk away from me while I was in the middle of answering her.

  2. What's the most macho thing you've done recently? I had to get my snow tires changed to all seasons yesterday, and had to haul all four tires (with rims) from my garage to my car (and back) by myself. 

  3. What was the last occasion for which you wore a mask? I had a cold a couple weeks ago and my mother made me put on a surgical mask every time I was in her vicinity. Yes, she is crazy.

  4. What's a nice encounter you've had recently with nature? There was a thunderstorm last night and I went outside to have a cigarette and watch the rain and lightning. For whatever reason, I find it very cathartic.

  5. Who cuts your hair? I get my hair cut once a year because I can't be bothered to go more often than that, but I always go to the same hairdresser at a salon called ID Cux. His name is Kenny and he's an older fobby Chinese guy that can barely speak English but he knows exactly what to do with my hair even though we only exchange a total of, like, 20 words. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9