Friday Five: Contained

on
Friday, March 28, 2014
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's something you're keeping in a shoebox? I think the only things I actually keep in shoeboxes nowadays are shoes... I used to keep photos in shoeboxes but I transferred them to these big fancy cookie tins that I got when I went to Disneyland Tokyo a decade ago (obviously, they originally held cookies but the tins were too cute to throw out).

  2. What's something you're storing in a plastic container that some food item was purchased in? I generally recycle all plastic food containers aside from Tupperware. 

  3. What's a non-food item you're storing in a zippered plastic bag? My travel toiletries. Saves me the hassle of re-packing them every time. Oddly enough, I also have all my concert ticket stubs from the past 15 years bundled together in a Ziploc bag.

  4. What originally came in some of the now-empty boxes you're hanging onto? I've kept a lot of boxes from beauty subscription programs (like Luxe Box and Glymm, which went bankrupt and caused quite a debacle — thankfully I opted out long before then), so they originally came with beauty samples and random cosmetic items. And now I use them to store lipsticks.

  5. What's something you own that came in really cool packaging? A lot of my limited edition MAC products. Some of my favourites in terms of packaging are from their collaborations with Wonder Woman, Dame Edna, Archie Comics, Liberty of London, Hello Kitty, Fafi, Disney Villains, and Marilyn Monroe. I also loved the packaging from To The Beach, Year of the Snake, Holiday 2012, and Shop MAC, Cook MAC.

Apologies for the serious lack of posts here! Work has been kicking my ass and between that and going out for the occasional dinner to catch up with friends, I just haven't had much time to photograph or blog. But expect my end-of-the-month haul, quarterly empties post, and reviews of some new goodies that I've been very excited about in the next week!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9