Friday Five: Breath

on
Friday, March 14, 2014
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What are your weapons in the fight against bad breath? Toothpaste (I'm using Crest 3D White Vivid, which I quite like), Excel Polar Ice gum, and Excel Peppermint mints. I'm a smoker, so I have lots of "bad breath weapons."

  2. What activity most recently caused you to be out of breath? Running up the stairs really fast. I was late for work and forgot my phone in my room. Yes, I am really out of shape. And also a smoker.

  3. How does your breath smell right now? I just brushed my teeth about 20 minutes ago, so it's kind of minty, but I'm also drinking water with lemon in it, so quite lemony, too.

  4. What are some songs in your iTunes (or other media player) whose titles contain the word "breath" or "breathe"? Which is your favourite? Surprisingly not as many as I thought I did, but my favourite would be Sia's "Breathe Me":

    • Anna Nalick - Breathe (2 AM)
    • Audiovent - I Can’t Breathe
    • Ellie Goulding - I’ll Hold My Breath
    • Frou Frou - Breathe In
    • Metric - Breathing Underwater
    • Sia - Breathe Me 
    • Silversun Pickups - Out of Breath

  5. What was the last thing you cleaned using condensation from your breath? My glasses, about five minutes ago.
4 comments on "Friday Five: Breath"
  1. I LOVE "BREATHE ME." I'm going to listen to it right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been one of my favourite songs since I heard it on Six Feet Under! :D

      Delete
  2. I loved Frou Frou. I can't listen to Imogene Heap anymore though. Too strange for me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always loved Frou Frou wayyyyyyy more than Imogen Heap's solo stuff. Such a different vibe. She has a unique voice that worked with Frou Frou's music but it sounds kinda weird and creepy otherwise, LOL.

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9