Friday Five: Like Family, Part 2

on
Friday, February 7, 2014
This week's Friday Five:
  1. In what good ways are you like your father? I like to think I have a good sense of humour like him.

  2. In what good ways are you like your mother? Being generous, whether it's with material things or time or company. And my mom doesn't hold any grudges, ever, so I have tried to learn that from her; just to let go of little things.

  3. In what good ways are you like your sibling(s)? My brother and I tend to be opposites in everything, but I think we are both efficient people that also have an appreciation for efficiency.

  4. In what good ways are you like another relative outside your immediate family? Maybe being down-to-earth? Most of my relatives are really humble and down-to-earth.

  5. In what good ways are you completely unlike anyone you're related to? I have a fairly sociable, extroverted personality, which I don't think many people in my family have.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9