Friday Five: Pages

on
Friday, December 20, 2013
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What book's pages seemed to fly by as you read them? More recently, I'd say Divergent by Veronica Roth, The Fault in Our Stars and Looking for Alaska by John Green, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin, Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi, and the entire Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. While I was reading those books, I would hibernate and literally lose sleep because I had to know what happens before going to bed.
  2. What's a book you were pretty sure you would dislike but turned out to be great? Honestly, I'd have to say the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. Say what you will about her writing style or whatever, but I thought the series in its entirety was a really great story with really memorable characters and I couldn't put them down when I was reading them.
  3. What book's main character would you fall in love with if you knew him or her in real life, and why? The character Jace from the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. He's reckless, aggressive, sarcastic, and arrogant, but he's also graceful and fragile at the same time. I mean, he's a bad boy with a soft heart — every girl's kryptonite. Plus, he just sounds goddamn sexy.
  4. Who's the author you've read the most books by? I would say J. K. Rowling, with seven novels.
  5. What's a really long book you enjoyed? I'd say Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling, which has 766 pages (well, the UK/Canadian version of the book).
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9