Paramore: Live at Air Canada Centre — That's What You Get

on
Friday, November 22, 2013

This is the video I filmed of Paramore at Air Canada Centre on November 20, performing "That's What You Get," from their 2007 album, Riot!. For some reason, I associate this song as their main single from Riot!, even though "Misery Business" is technically the most popular single that was released from it (I think this may have more to do with the fact that I continually played it on Rock Band 2… but either way, I like this song more than "Misery Business"). This is the only song from Riot! that I filmed and it also makes me nostalgic (the album came out when I was in third year university), so I thought I'd share it here.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9