Friday Five: White

on
Friday, November 29, 2013
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's the best white food? Mashed potatoes! And Harvati cheese.
  2. What's your favourite white article of clothing? A pair of Aerie pajama pants. They're white with a cute bicycle print on them. Other than that, I actually don't have any white clothes...
  3. What are your thoughts on telling little white lies? I think they're fine as long as they're harmless, and used to make something better or make someone feel better. I use them all the time.
  4. What's an impressive white animal? Polar bears!
  5. What are some songs in your iTunes (or other media player) whose title contains the word 'white'? These are actually all of the songs on my iTunes containing the word 'white':
    • Alexisonfire - White Devil
    • Thursday - Arc-Lamps, Signal Flares, A Shower of White (The Light)
    • Foo Fighters - White Rabbit
    • Glassjaw - Motel of the White Locust
    • The Killers - A White Demon Love Song
    • Minus the Bear - White Mystery
    • Lorde - White Teeth Teens
    • Goldfrapp - Ride a White Horse
    • Cibo Matto - White Pepper Ice Cream
2 comments on "Friday Five: White"
  1. oo! i like the idea of these friday 5 things. i've been toying with the idea of doing something similar each week. sort of like a weekly round up of thoughts/web links/things that i've been going through that may or may not be beauty related. life things in general. i guess i want to share more of the stuff i like outisde of beauty too....but i coudln't think of a good name and couldn't decide which day of the week the posts would go on lol...

    is it wrong if my asian self though of rice for answer number 1. :P


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, you should do a weekly round-up post! I've been doing Friday Five on and off for years (like, a decade ago when I had Livejournal, lol), and I love it 'cause it's sort of a fun "get to know me" kind of post. We can't always be doing reviews and hauls, am I right? :P

      Hahaha, it's not wrong, just really Asian. ;) But there's nothin' wrong with that! I love my noodles!

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9