Friday Five: Toss

on
Friday, October 11, 2013
This week's Friday Five:
  1. When (and why) did you last intentionally throw food onto the floor or ground? Does gum count as food? I spit my gum on the ground today. Because I'm rude and gross like that. But like, real food? I would never intentionally throw food on the floor or ground. If I'm not eating it, I'd leave it on my plate or put it in the organic recycling bin.
  2. To whom did you last throw a canned or bottled beverage? Probably a bottle of water to Edward.
  3. When did you last throw a ball? About a month ago; I went with the guys to the tennis courts and threw a ball back to them.
  4. When someone throws you a set of keys, how confident are you while those keys are in midair that you will catch them and be cool doing it? Not confident at all, seeing as I cannot catch things. Suffice it to say, I was not made for sports.
  5. What's something you regret throwing away? I bought something at Sephora last year that I had serious buyer's remorse over afterwards (I think it was an eyeshadow palette?), and when I had finally decided that I was going to go return it (this is rare for me, people), I remembered that I had threw out the receipt. Serious regret, 'cause that palette cost me something like $60.
2 comments on "Friday Five: Toss"
  1. Aw, you should have still returned it! You would have gotten a store credit so at least you could've spent the $60 on something you really wanted. Sephora has the most generous return policy I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have, 'cause you're right, Sephora has a great return policy (I call them the "Wal-Mart of cosmetics"). I think it was their Sephora x Cinderella eyeshadow palette. But I have this thing where I'm scared to return limited edition things just in case they won't take it back. :P

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9