Friday Five: Topically Unrelated

on
Friday, September 6, 2013
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's something you think you could have been good at, if you'd started at a young age? Guitar, 'cause I've always had dexterous fingers (my average typing speed is 115 WPM). That having been said, I think I could've become great at piano or violin if I'd continued playing (I played each instrument for six years before quitting). 
  2. What TV show's theme song do you really like? Veronica Mars! It's "We Used to Be Friends" by The Dandy Warhols.
  3. What's the dumbest dare you ever took, or what's the dumbest dare you witnessed someone taking? I honestly can't remember the last time someone actually dared me, so I'm gonna go with the latter and say the Cinnamon Challenge.
  4. What's the most exotic thing you've eaten? After some thought, I'm gonna say frog ovaries, followed by ostrich, snake, and alligator. I've eaten some interesting things in my life.
  5. What was the last thing you changed the batteries for? My mouse.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9