Friday Five: Skin

on
Friday, September 27, 2013
This week's Friday Five:
  1. How would you describe your skin? My face is fairly clear for the most part, at least in terms of texture, but I do have some redness and freckles on my cheeks that I would love to even out, and I have an oily-combination skin type, where my T-zone is really oily and my cheeks are relatively normal to dehydrated. However, the rest of my body is usually really dry and eczema-prone so I have to slather on lots of body creams all year 'round because it never seems hydrated enough.
  2. As a teenager, what was your acne like? It was relatively mild (or Stage I); I had enough breakouts to need Proactiv to help get rid of it, but it wasn't cystic or severely inflammed or anything. 
  3. When did you last escape something by the skin of your teeth? I can't really think of anything at the moment... Maybe that time a couple years ago when I got pulled over for driving with a newly expired license plate sticker (the cop was a dick). I got off with a warning.
  4. What most recently gave you goose bumps? The dip in temperature at night. 
  5. When did you last burn yourself? I was de-potting a MAC eyeshadow the other night (like, last week) and burned myself while trying to melt the plastic container with a lighter.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9