Sunday Video Love: I Knew You Were Trouble

on
Sunday, June 2, 2013

Okay, I don't listen to the radio so I'm usually quite ignorant about Top 40s, but it's gotta be said that I like a lot of Taylor Swift's songs... as long as they're covers. It's the weirdest thing, because without fail, I always like covers of Swift's songs more than the original recordings. It's not that her voice is terrible, but it's not particularly memorable, and the recordings are always painfully Auto-Tuned (plus, I'm generally not fond of that country twang, however subtle it may be). But there are just amazing interpretations of her songs out there, and when I was looking up Lindsey Stirling's videos, I found this lovely cover of one of the most overplayed songs of 2012 (with Tyler Ward and Chester See, two amazing singers/YouTube sensations who also happen to be quite easy on the eyes...).
2 comments on "Sunday Video Love: I Knew You Were Trouble"
  1. Yea, this is great Denise! I actually admit to liking the original (though not at first...but it wore me down lol), but this version is awesome and so much more nuanced! Good find :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not gonna lie, I totally downloaded T-Swift's RED album and do like a select few songs, but I always find that I enjoy the covers more, lol. I'm such a sucker for acoustic, though. :P Glad you enjoy it!

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9