Sunday Video Love: High For This (Again)

on
Sunday, April 14, 2013

Okay, so I know I posted a video of Ellie Goulding's cover of The Weeknd's "High For This" last month, but my favourite YouTube brother-sister music duo, Natalie and Matt Lungley, also made a cover of this song, and it is gorgeous in a very haunted, ethereal way that has become sort of their signature sound. The remixing is done with a subtle technicality so that it comes across more like a hazy dream — just beautiful. Funny that I don't like the original version at all, but love covers of it so much.
2 comments on "Sunday Video Love: High For This (Again)"
  1. This is so. freakin'. good. Denise! Love this...I want to just have this playing in the background in my home every day, it's so chill and dreamy...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT?! I love these guys, they're my absolute favourites on YouTube! You should check out their other covers, they do fantastic ones of The Cure, Oasis, The Verve, Lana Del Rey... :)

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9